Hoʻoponopono (ho-o-pono-pono) is an ancient Hawaiian practice of reconciliation and forgiveness. Similar forgiveness practices were performed on islands throughout the South Pacific, including Samoa, Tahiti and New Zealand.
“Hoʻoponopono” is defined in the Hawaiian Dictionary as “mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness.”
This is an Alpha session which ramps down to 8.4 Hz, or low Alpha. This protocol is meant to put the listener into a deeply relaxed state without inducing sleep and while still maintaining a level of consciousness that will allow the use prayer.
Ho’o Pono Pono Prayer
- ◦Here we acknowledge the Creator who gives Unconditional Love.
- ◦The word Father means “Giver Of Life” and I am sure you realise that it has nothing to do with bearded patriarchs.
- ◦Addressing the Creator is fundamental to this process, since only the Creator (that Divine Within)can fix the mess that we (and our ancestors) have created.
I am sorry
- ◦This statement opens the door to atonement. The moment you take responsibility for any negative manifestation you experience or witness you also create an opportunity for healing.
- ◦The apology is not directed to the Creator. The Creator is Spirit and does not need nor care about apologies.
- ◦The apology is an acknowledgement that we are sorry for whatever it is that we (or our ancestors before us) have done to cause the adverse circumstance to take place.
- ◦There is no need to grovel, just a simple “I am sorry” will do.
Please forgive me
- ◦We are asking for forgiveness for having forgotten how much the Creator loves us.
- ◦We are asking for forgiveness for having shut out the Creator from our lives and missing out on all the wonderful experiences that we could have had.
- ◦We ask for forgiveness with the absolute certainty that it has already been granted. The Creator is Spirit and is Unconditional Love, incapable of experiencing feelings of anger, resentment and all the other ego related neurotic behaviours that afflict humans.
- ◦It is important to note here that Ho’oponopono practitioners never have to forgive anyone, since they realise that all wrongdoing is the result of their own wrong action or memories–past or present.
I love you
- ◦When Jesus was asked “which is the greatest commandment of them all” he surprised everyone (typical) and stated “You shall love the Lord Your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.”
- ◦Love is a great healing power. Sending the Creator (and everyone else and yourself) an SMS of love will reverberate through your psyche and generate an immediate feeling of well-being.
- ◦Once again being pure Spirit, the Creator, does not need your love, but the very act of thinking loving thoughts will tune your mind to that frequency with remarkable and immediate results.
• And I thank you
- ◦As stated earlier, whatever your petition or concern, the moment you take responsibility for its occurrence and seek a way out–you are guaranteed a response. You are expressing gratitude.
- ◦Almost invariably the response will never be what you expect (or in some cases want)–but what you need to start the process of healing or reconstruction.
- ◦Your “thank you” is the acknowledgement that your petition has been heard and acted upon–that is all.”
Reference : http://www.thereisaway.org/Ho%27opono…
Use this session in a quiet, comfortable place, free of distraction, in a chair or lying down. After starting the session, close your eyes and relax. Your eyes should be closed.
Headphones are not required for Isochronic Tones. They are for binaural beats. If it is noisy then by all means use them.
During the session you should remain as calm and relaxed as possible.
Please note: The tone sounds and music here are produced uniquely by me using technology under licence from Transparent Corporation- License: NP32-7279-4809-75
Music: “Aura of the Heart Relaxing Meditation” by Jordan Jessep is licensed through audiojungle: http://www.audiojungle.net
The Photo is from Photodune: http://www.photodune.net
You can follow us further: